Thursday, July 16, 2009

Missed my babies!!

Well, I made to Vegas and back without losing any money, breaking any bones, being robbed, getting in any fights and / or killing myself. It was a close one, but I made it! ;) The trip was amazing and I had a wonderful time with the girls. I'll post pictures later today of the trip (I'm on my work computer now and the pics are on our home computer).

The only part of the trip that was hard to deal with was being away from the fam. I missed Layla the second I walked out the door and had to do everything in my power to keep my mind on Vegas and not on my little blond baby girl while I was there. I think that I'll be traveling WITH my girl for the next several vacations instead of without her. It was so hard to be away from her!!! And it seems like she grew a ton and learned how to speak every word in the English language while I was gone! How does that happen in four days??

Here are just a few pics of her from last night. She was helping me load and unload the dishwasher while daddy did his homework. For some reason, she loves the dishwasher. While playing, she asked for some milk and I gave it to her in a "big girl" cup (no, we haven't made the full transition from bottle to sippy yet... deal with it. Every kid is different and what works for yours may not work for ours. For those of you who weren't going to judge us in the first place, sorry). You'll see how happy she was about the sippy option.
The last video is for Stef. Not the same video you watched on my camera, but similar. I'll be sure to post the video of her dancing to Beetles music on my next post - just for you. :)
Happy Thursday, wish it was Friday!

Hmmm... What's in here??
Mummy's little helper.
After breakfast this a.m. -- Oops, eggs and apples on the floor mummy (or, in Layla's words, "ewww mummy!").


We're in T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

My little dancing queen!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be clear, that was Seal...get that girl some LP!

g

The Sherman's said...

I know. I don't jam out to Seal dude, trust me. It was on "So you think you can dance" - her favorite show! :)