Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nonnie and Layla make cookies

Voila! My masterpieces! Glorious sugar cookies with frosting and heaps and heaps of sprinkles!!!

Do I have something on my face?

Seriously. It seems like I have something on my face. Could you guys help a sister out here or what?

Screw it. I'm down with being messy. I'm just gonna eat this. It's good.

One of Layla's favorite things to do with Nonnie when she comes to visit is make cookies. She gets to sit on the island in the kitchen and go to town (meaning, pull the pre-made cookie dough out of the package and plop the nice balls of dough onto the pan). Gotta love Pillsbury! Nonnie lets Layla frost the cookies herself, and, decorate them. This always ends with a gigantic mess, but who cares. It's totally worth it and soooo much fun.

Thanks for visiting Nonnie!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Egan "J-Diamond" said...

I wuv the pictures of Layla with frosting on her face. Let's do it again Layla!

Love, Nonnie