Friday, May 21, 2010

Thank you for my bouncy house Cindy and Hallie!!

This is my bouncy house! I am so awesome!
Check me out! This thing even has a climbing wall!!
Do I look cool in here or what??
My coworker and friend, Cindy, recently asked her daughter, Hallie, if she thought she was "over" her bouncy house yet. Hallie told her that she was too old for it (she's 9, I believe) and that she would like to give away. So, Cindy gave it to us for Layla girl. Layla has been asking for a bouncy house for quite some time, and we told her that if she continued to get good reports from her teachers at school, maybe she would get one. Well, after several weeks of good reports, Cindy rolled up with a giant bouncy house in her Ford for us. The thing is HUGE and Layla LOVES it!!! It came at the perfect time too, as both of our neighbors who had play sets just moved and took their sets with them. So, there's really nothing for Layla to play with in the back yard anymore. Now we can blow this bad cat up whenever it's nice and she can go to town!

Thank you so very much, Cindy and Hallie!!!

No comments: