Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some favorites... Christmas and winter 2010

I'm going to stray from medical posts for a while, in an effort to follow through with my original intention for this blog - to update family and friends on our lives with our little blessing, Layla Jennifer.

I'm VERY far behind on posting very special milestones, events, and holidays that have been celebrated over the past several months. I can't promise that my posts will be chronological, by any means. But that's not really my concern. My focus is to post pictures and updates that were special to us as a family and proud moments for Layla. Some of these will be out of order, but that's okay, as long as they're captured.

These pictures are some of my favorites that were taken around Christmas this year and just shortly after. Some Christmas moments and winter fun. As I look at some of these pictures, I am amazed at how grown up our "baby" looks. And, although I know I'm biased, I cannot believe how amazingly beautiful she is. We are so unbelievably blessed to have such a beautiful, smart, sweet little girl. I'm so thankful that she's healthy and happy and confident.

I'll be posting again later today with a picture of the Birthday boy with his 34th Birthday cake! Happy Birthday to you babe!!!





No comments: