Monday, January 14, 2008

Go Pack, Yummm, Growing too Fast







Pretty random title for today's post, hugh? Well, the pics are pretty random too, so I couldn't think of anything that would sum the entire weekend up and still make sense.

So... Go Pack... the picture of Bean with a Giant smile on her face is after the big Packer's win! She was very excited!! Check out those cheeks!!! Also, the pic of her and papa (I know not the best lighting for the pic but if I would've opened the blinds I think Jake would've died from the bright light) is from Sunday... As you can see, Jake celebrated the Packer's win a bit too hard on Saturday night. He was on Layla duty only for a short time while I tried to clean up. Notice how Layla is trying to get the bottle back in her mouth and Jake is just laying there half dead? This was his first, and most likely, last hangover as a parent. He was a HURTING UNIT yesterday.

Bean had a great weekend with her cereal. As you can see from her "yummm" picture, she can't get enough of the stuff. The girl pretty much dives for it as soon as she sees the spoon.

Last... pictures of our "peanut's" clothes that she's grown out of so fast. I feel like every time I turn around, I'm packing more clothes away that don't fit. Makes me sad. So, instead of just being sad about it, I thought I'd take pictures of some of the things she's outgrown already. I can't believe she EVER fit into any of these tiny things. Teagan - as you'll see, I've found more of your stuff. I've put it in the pile to give back to your mama in case she has another girl next instead of the boy she's intent on having!

Happy Monday! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya - I already sent FOUR garbage bags full of clothes to my mom's of Koen's for her spring rummage sale. CRAZY how fast they grow. He's doing SO good with the cereal too! THANK YOU again for the 3 shirts. They're super cute!

Anonymous said...

update your blog! it's been 10 days!