Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas prep

Bean Pie leaning in for her close up when I asked her to "smile for mama!" :)
Shovely Joe, racked out with his eyes open last night after a HUGE snow day with dad. He helped Jake shovel all day long and was BEAT.


Another, "I'm ready for my close up, mama" moment. Can you see that booger in her nose? Yum.



It's not going in our yard, Russ. It's going in our living room. A preview of the Sherman family Christmas tree... This is before the angel or ornaments have been put on... but at least we started it. We got distracted making chili for Jake's Central Middle School Christmas party tonight.


This is another attempt at a smile for the camera, however I think it looks a bit devilish, don't you? Awww... our little devil.


And, last but not least, a video clip of our chatty little girl. The lighting in this video sucks. Sorry. Didn't realize how dim it was until I watched the video this a.m. Next time I shoot her on video, I'll have Jake stand behind me with his deer shiner. Geeze.

4 comments:

Tee said...

Oh my gosh I miss her so much!!!! She's so hilarious!! Can you just mail her to me for a couple days? I promise I'll have her back by Xmas! :-)

Katie Stensberg said...

love how she leaned towards the camera to say hi. are those pig tails i see? frickin adorable frickin adorable.

The Sherman's said...

yes indeed. pig tails. can ya believe it?!

The Schultz's said...

I can't get over how much she is changing in her appearance. I used to only see you Apes, but now I am starting to see lots of Jake too. They grow sooo fast!!!