Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pee Pees Like Daddy



I'm still laughing about this. Here's what I caught Layla doing the other night when I was trying to clean up before bed time. She doesn't have a shirt on because she wasn't having any of that. She took off before I could get her p.j. top on. Maybe because she had this plan in her head the whole time and was thinking about being just like daddy... pee pees just like daddy!! Watch closely and you'll see that she even does the "shake" when she's done. ;)

9 comments:

Kelly, Matt, Teagan and Sutter said...

That's too funny! I think that's the exact reason why Matt doesn't let Teagan see him going potty...he always locks the door because otherwise she'll bust in:)

The Schultz's said...

That's hysterical!!!

Shutterbug said...

April I LMAO watching this. Great video!!! Oh kids what they pick up on...I tell ya
Sherri

Tee said...

Hey maybe she can teach Logan how to do that...then I won't have too....too funny Layla Bean!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHhahahahhahahah... that's the funniest thing ever!

Nan said...

My kids and I just watched this and I died laughing! The shake is the best! You SOOO need to submit this to funniest home videos!

The Sherman's said...

I did submit it to AFHV. Let me tell you, their submission process is archaic so let's hope it makes it through all the red tape!!

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Anonymous said...

You are certainly right. In it something is also I think, what is it excellent thought.