Friday, November 13, 2009

This was a year ago!?!

So I was just yapping with a coworker about her little one, who'll be walking soon. She asked me if I remember when Layla started walking and I had to take a look back at the trusty Sherman blog.

Layla took her first steps on October 22, 2008, but here's a glimpse of how well she was moving around on November 13, 2008.

She is soooo grown up now compared to this. She runs so fast I can hardly keep up with her! How did she grow up so fast in just one year!?!?

4 comments:

Tee said...

That's so funny I just did the same thing with Logan. Looked back at where he was in January of last year and thought, "Holy crap how fast they grow!". I'm not sure if it was my computer or what, but I couldn't play the videos from Nov, 2008. It said they weren't available. Not sure what's up. Miss ya!

Jennifer M. Egan said...

I remember how cautious she always was when she was starting to walk. How cute!

The Schultz's said...

NO... it was a year and a month ago!! Get on the updates man. :)

The Sherman's said...

I know! I'm sorry!! I will, tonight! I promise!!!