Friday, December 4, 2009

Santa's going to bring me coal!

Oye. Santa is going to bring me a big boat load of coal this year for my terrible blogging (or, shall I say, lack there-of). I promised two people yesterday that I'd have an update on the blog last night with pictures and all, and look. Nothing... we got preoccupied last night decorating our Christmas tree and after it was said and done Jake and I were both cross-eyed tired from playing defense with Layla and Hudson.

I brought my camera in today, but of course forgot the USB cord. My darn memory card doesn't fit into the card reader that's installed on my work computer, so, ya'll are gonna have to wait another day. I promise to get my tail into the basement tomorrow a.m. with pictures of our trip to the Christmas tree farm from last weekend and our trip to G'ma and G'pa's for Thanksgiving.

This weekend, we're taking Layla to lunch with Santa, then to a friend's Christmas party where Santa will also be making an appearance (he's one busy man this time of year). Then Grandpa Rog will be popping in for a visit w/ us on Sunday. Lot's of fun!

Stay tuned, and please don't send hate mail.

2 comments:

Tee said...

I know you said don't send hate mail...but it's been almost a week and no post...I'm going through Layla withdrawal here! Pics please!

The Sherman's said...

I'm so sorry. That's all I have to say. I'm so sorry. To you and to our Layla for not keeping her life documented better!!! Once I dig up that darn USB cable that keeps hiding from me, I'll work on this!!