Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Baby on Thursday, 9/6

Yes, you read that right. Jake and I will be checking into the hospital tomorrow a.m., at 7:00 to be induced. My dr agreed to induce anytime on (or w/in the week after) the due date. Of course, we picked our due date!! Unless I go into labor myself today or tonight, we'll be there tomorrow at the latest. I'm guessing this means baby Sherman won't be here until sometime tomorrow late afternoon or evening (let's hope it's sooner than later though).

It'll just be immediate family at the hospital when the baby's born. Then, Jake and I will make the calls to friends and fam on the new baby announcement. We'll play it by ear as far as visitors go. We'll let you know when we call and hope to be home no later than Saturday w/our new little bundle of joy.

Crazy day today. Very surreal. Just walking around like a lost puppy... cleaning, organizing, running errands. Maybe I should be sleeping!?

Watch for the next post... which will be our baby announcement!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be sending you good thoughts - painless thoughts. :-) I can't wait to hear IT'S A GIRL! hee hee

Riley's always right ya know.

Anonymous said...

We're sooooo exited for you guys and can't wait to meet the little one:) Teagan also can't wait to have a playmate!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...We can't wait!!!
Beth and Adam

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys I can't get my mind off of you. And I'm SO nervous that I might miss your call today because I have so many darn meetings! As soon as I see a 262 number coming through I'm dropping whatever I'm doing though - that's for sure! Hang in there! I can't wait to see baby GIRL popcorn! :-)

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
-Meg and Jer :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby GIRL, can't wait to meet Layla! 8lbs 2oz...OUCH!