Friday, September 28, 2007

She Sleeps!!!!






Hallelujah!!!!! She did it!!!! Last night, Layla was only up to eat once (well, one and 1/2 times if you count the 5:00 a.m. feeding)!!! She went right to sleep when we put her down at about 9:30 (when we were ready to sleep) and slept until 1:30!!! Mother of God, she did it!!! I fed her and she went right back to sleep at 2. Then, slept until 5:00!!! You know what that means??? She didn't have her regular 3:30 wake up which usually lasts at least until 5 and just about KILLS me. It was amazing and I am sooooo thrilled and ENERGIZED. Keep your fingers crossed that she continues to do this.

Here are some more pictures of the bean over the last week. She's now 3 weeks and 1 day. We're getting there!!! She can even get thru her baths w/out screaming bloody murder now and I think she finally realizes that when I change her clothes and diaper that I'm not going to abandon her and leave her cold and naked on the changing table.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you. I really didn't want to have to drive all the way to Hartford to get her out of your mailbox;)

~Kel

Anonymous said...

Yeah let's hope she continues to sleep like that! She's adorable! I can't wait to meet her! I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already since she's been born. Holy cats - where did the time go?

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! Can't wait for Brielle to follow in her footsteps! She's beautiful as ever!

Love,
Cole