Sunday, September 9, 2007

We are Home Now







Good morning everyone. We are finally home now. I don't know how much longer the 3 of us could take it in the hospital. We brought Layla home Sat around noon. She seems very content at home and is constantly opening her eyes to check out her new digs. She is on a fairly regular sleep and eat schedule. Sleep 2-3 hours...eat and repeat. I think she has her old man's appetite. Hudson is very nervous about the crying that young Layla does, but I think he will be on board soon. Hudson sure does like sniffing the new baby.
To everyone that has called, e-mailed, texted, or posted on the blog thank you for all the well wishes and congratulations. April and I are super excited.

Here are some pictures from Layla's trip home. As a welcome to the Family Grandpa Sherman got Layla her first piece of hunting equipment...a hot pink .22

Jake April and Layla

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is adorable! We can't wait to meet her!
Love to all,
Ryan, Nicole, Zack and Brielle

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Very pretty! She looks just like a little House....I will call her shed.
Enjoy that little bundle.

Best Wishes,
The Nimms

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is so little!
You are all so blessed...
Congratulations
Layla..., I love her name!
Wow...
momma and poppa, how does that sound:)
see you soon, will wait a bit.
We love you
Colleen and the gang.

Tee said...

She's so beautiful!!! I can't wait to hold the little Layla Bean!! The .22 is perfect! Nice work Iceman! Talk to you soon,

Love the Meyer's

Anonymous said...

welcome home - she's beautiful!

it's my turn my turn! i want to bring koen home now (outside of this gut). :-)

miss you!

Anonymous said...

Only in Hartford would you see a baby with a .22!!