Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our little bean





Well, I finally have a minute to be on the computer while the peanut sleeps (although I hear her fussing now and know she's hungry, so my time is dwindling). Here are just a few more pics. The ones of Layla sleeping were taken last week. There's one of her and Grandma Sherman that was taken over the weekend. She was hungry and mad about posing at that time so we couldn't get her to open her big blue eyes. My mission is to get a few shots w/ her and mama today that we'll be posting soon. Our little girl will be TWO weeks old already tomorrow!!! Crazy.

This weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's, Grandma showed me Jake's baby book. Layla looks EXACTLY like Jake did when he was a baby. It's amazing. Shocking almost. He even had the little strawberry marks that she does by her nose and left eye (they faded fast).

Aww, daddy's little girl. :)

2 comments:

Tee said...

aahhh, Apes she's just so cute!! I just can't wait to meet her....when's the next time we're getting together? We need to plan that now so that I have something to look forward too....and then I know when I need to skip class...

She looks like dad, but she's beautiful like her mom too!!

Love ya,
Tee

Anonymous said...

YAY! You posted more pics! THANK YOU. Did you get my voicemail? Nice huh? Koen's staying in me until his 18th birthday - seriously - that's what it feels like anyway. He has to come out and meet his future bride Miss Layla. An older woman.. hmmm

Layla bean is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in November. :-) And seriously we might have to start up midnight chats during feedings. Again, that's IF and WHEN this son of mine decides to come out.

Nan