Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My babies




Well, as a "back to work mama" I've just now realized that I haven't posted any pictures of Layla or the fam in a while. After searching for a picture or two to post, I see that I've taken far more videos than I have pictures. Mental note: take more pictures and have Jake show me how to upload videos so I can do it when he's not home. He and Layla bean are on their way home from Grandpa and Grandma Sherman's. I cannot wait to see them. Last night was my first night away from the bean. Boy did I cry when her and dad left! But I made it through my night with shining colors. I'm just happy they're on their way home now. And I'm happy that Grandma and Grandpa Sherman got to spend a full day with Layla! How fun.

Here are some pictures of my babies - Layla bean, who's getting SO big, Hudson, who as you will see in this picture with dad, truly thinks that he is still the NUMBER ONE baby in this house and of course, Jake... okay, so he's not such a baby, but he sure is cute.

Keep your eyes peeled for more pics and videos of little fatty. ;)

No comments: