Monday, November 12, 2007

Workin' Mom, Stay at Home Dad

Well, today is my 1st day back at work, and, I'm starting a new job. It was HARD to leave Layla Bean this a.m... I cried right away when I woke up and went and cuddled her for a bit, then curled up on Jake's lap in the fetal position for a good cry. Then, Jake and Layla drove me to work and when I was saying good bye to her I started crying again. There's nothing worse than crying your eyes out when you know you have to stop and pull yourself together for a day. But I shook it off and am ready to face the world as a workin' mama. Jake is at home with Bean today as his first day as Mr. Mom. He's doing great and I couldn't be more proud of him.

We're in a slight transition with computers and such... but we'll try to get more pictures posted very soon!

No comments: