Monday, June 30, 2008

3 Milestones for Layla!

This weekend, Layla Bean hit three big milestones:

1) She's crawling forward (instead of just backwards)!
2) She's waving hello and good-bye!
3) She's using a baby walker and truckin' along behind it, taking about 1 or 2 steps here and there!

She's growing up right before our eyes... exciting and bittersweet. On Sunday, she'll be 10 months old. Only two months until her 1st birthday. I can't believe it. She's such a peach, smiling and laughing all the time!

I'll post pics tonight, or, if Jake sees this, maybe he'll post them this afternoon (hint, hint babe)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Layla, I miss you maybe your mom and dad can bring you over to see me this weekend. I got a new water table and I'll let you play with it, it's fun. See you soon.

The Schultz's said...

That's awesome ~ Way to go Layla!!! We have to set up a visit soon ~ We miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

isn't it amazing how all of a sudden they turn into little "people"? now hang on! blink and she'll be turning 5. seriously, it goes really really fast! start practicing for baby #2! :-) and start packing for your move to MN!!!