Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sunday's Best




Some pics of Layla bee-boppin around on Sunday in one of her favorite dresses (thanks Liz)! As you can see, she's even got enough of that curly blond hair to put in a bow now! So fun! I can't wait to start putting pig tails in her hair. I have a feeling the only way she's going to be able to wear her hair is in a pony tail or pig tails as it is getting SUPER curly and you know what that means... snarls!!! Since the weather has started to get more humid, her hair is sort of a nappy mess. Cute, but it's nappy with curls flying everywhere!

The pic of Layla and Hudson makes me laugh. Layla was actually trying to scoot towards me but Hudson had laid down on top of her foot and she was stuck. The best part about it was that it didn't bother her. She just kept pulling her foot and then would tap Hudson with her hand as if to say, "Hey, you're on my foot."

I've been getting complaints about not appearing much on the blog... so here ya go!! Layla and mama before heading out to breakfast at the Perc Place on Sunday a.m. Layla has lots of fans there!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

please tell me my eyes are deceiving me and those aren't crocs on her feet!!

The Sherman's said...

what the hell is wrong w/crocs? let me guess... AGAIN, KELLY!??? if it makes you feel any better, they're generic crocs. cost me a woppin' $5. oh wait, i bet that'll make you even more annoyed. i have never been a huge fan of the crocs, but, layla has very FAT feet and a very HIGH instep, so these are the only shoes that will stay on her tootsies. So eat it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha....I knew you'd get mad. I don't know what I have against crocs but they drive me NUTS! I think it's because when I go to Lake Forest everyone is wearing them and it drives me crazy! I agree that they look cute on kids, but I just can't break down and buy them on principal;)

Tee said...

Is she crawling yet?!?! Tell Hudson to get off her foot so she can crawl! Oh and I agree with Kelly on the crocs...I just don't like them!

The Sherman's said...

well, of all the people i know, you and kelly are the most "vocal" about your opinions. can't hate ya'll for that.
here's my opinion: eat it. ;)