Saturday, April 25, 2009

Facebook Bully

Have you ever heard Kramp and Adler's "Facebook Bully" bit on 102.1 in the a.m.?? It's quite hilarious actually, especially to someone who had not yet caved to join the rankings of facebook addicts that seem to be taking over the world. They basically use a few minutes each day to bash random "friends" on their facebook site and the stupid comments they post like, "I just washed my hair and it still reeks of bar", or "I am so hungover I want to die".

Well, I've done it. I've given in to my own personal facebook bullys and am now among the group of addicts who can't stop thinking about facebook, who may have "poked" them recently, who might have accepted or ignored their request to be their "friend", etc. Ahhh!?!?!?!?

We'll see how this goes. So far, I can't stop looking at it and searching for people. I didn't think I'd care, honestly! But this is just crazy! I've already found so many friends who know people that I know... someone. It's like six degrees of separation or something.

Does this make me a follower, because everyone's doing it? Or a realist, because everyone's doing it?

4 comments:

Kelly, Matt, Teagan and Sutter said...

I also caved a couple weeks ago so I can't make fun of you!

The Schultz's said...

It doesn't make you anything but someone that is up with the times. Glad to see you out there though, as it's a great way to 'pop' into each others lives without making a big synposis of catchup :)

Anonymous said...

It makes you a sell out punk!!

The Sherman's said...

word, avoiding the "big synopsis of catchup" is the balls.

sell out schmell out. i dig it.