Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm ready for my close up, mama!




I just took these pics over the weekend... Layla in her new raincoat. I thought I'd take a few closeups to capture her, "innocence". She does look pretty sweet and innocent in these, doesn't she???


What about these...

Not so much.


Total ham bone!!
This morning, our little "ham bone" woke us up at 1:30 a.m., and decided from that point on she would yell / whine / cry for us until we came to get her. At 4:45 a.m., I gave in a brought her into bed with us. That went well - considering all she wanted to do was play. She kept poking me in the nose and then she'd say, "Nose!" really loud. Then she'd put her hands under me and say, "Up!". By 6:30 a.m., she had the entire house in shambles and was cranky and tired. Hmmm... imagine that.





4 comments:

Kelly, Matt, Teagan and Sutter said...

Too cute...love the rain slicker!

The Schultz's said...

That's soo funny!!! The second to last picture does look like your 'frown' face. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

why do I like her mad or upset pics the best? oh yeah, it's because that's when she looks EXACTLY like her momma!

gobbz

The Sherman's said...

Awe... thanks jaimie and gobbz. i knew the frown face would hit home w/ya both!