Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let's Get Physical!

These pictures make the song, "Let's Get Physical" jump into my head. Layla's new thing with her hair is wearing a headband. I wear headbands a lot around the house either after I work out or just because. So, Layla told me the other morning before school that instead of a "pretty bow" (pony tail), she wanted to wear a headband. I could only find this thing and when I tried to also put a pony tail in to help make her look a little more sporty she freaked. Apparently, she's golden with looking like Donald Trump wearing a headband.


Bean still has to wear her patch 2 hours a day until further notice. I think she wears it well.

No, I did not mess up her hair after I put the headband on. It just does that after a night of sleeping.

Now that's what I call a mop.


2 comments:

Tee said...

Seriously!?! How did this girl get so stinkin' cute? I've met her parents and I just can't figure out where that absolute adorableness came from? ;-)

Beth Zirbel said...

Hilarious!