Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nonnie n' Bean

On Jake's bday (2/20), my mom ("Nonnie") came to babysit for Layla while Jake and I went out to dinner. Layla loves making cookies so Nonnie brought stuff to have a baking session and away they went. Mom even brought Layla her very own cooking spatula (see below). Fun times!!

Yeah, I know, my cookie sheet is sick. It's not dirty, the stains are just burned on like that. I guess it's time to grow up and pay good money for cooking supplies, huh?

So proud... Showing off her display of evenly spaced cookies.

Smushin' the cookies. Layla is taking this lesson seriously. Note the giant knife next to my mom... Uh, yeah, you might wanna get that off the island before danger queen gets a hold of it.

Ahhhh!!! I'm having so much fun with my Nonnie!!!!!!


Nonnie n' Bean. Happy happy happy.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Layla, your pans are dirty just like your mom;)