Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New camera!

Oh yes. We got a new camera. No, I mean a new new camera. A couple of weeks ago (shortly before the field trip), we got a Nicon Coolpix. Well, of course when it wouldn't work for me after only owning it for a few days I thought it had to be something I was doing wrong. Nope. Turns out the thing took a giant dookie so we returned it for a Cannon Powershot. Nothing fancy (we'll save the fancy stuff for when we're rich), but man do I love it! Takes pics really fast and even when Bean is spinning in circles or running from me, I can get a clear picture of her that isn't blurred!!!

Here are just a few snaps of me testing the camera.


Daddy and Bean acting like ding bats. Jake's face in this cracks me up.

Oh so precious. Little Layla laughing at herself.

Mardi Gras!


Ah, that's better!!!
Nothing new in the Sherman house right now. Mommy is kickin' butt and takin names with her "Insanity" workout, and is ready for March to be over so that she can check her huge work project off her list and go on the big Meyer/Sherman Dells trip! Daddy's busy w/ post grad work and school w/the crazy kids.
Stay tuned for more fancy pics!



No comments: