Tuesday, October 9, 2007

1 Month old, and smiling!







Well, time flies... as you can see by the lack of posts. Layla turned 1 month old on Saturday and on that day, she smiled at me. And no, it wasn't a "gas" or "I farted smile". I know those... she actually looked up at me and smiled... giggled a bit, then did it again. It was awesome. She's done it a few times since then, once a bit for daddy last night. Makes the insufferable sleepless nights and days A BIT more tolerable.

The pics are: of Layla and her big brother, Hudson. He's very much in love w/her and is very protective of her. The one where Layla is being held sideways are her on her 1 mo bday. Nani Jennifer is holding her. Also, one of Layla meeting cousin Jada for the first time and another of bath time.

Well, Layla is in the baby bjorn, just hanging out w/ the hiccups. A good time for me to get some stuff done... or maybe just walk to the neighbor's house for a visit. Can you say, "CABIN FEVER"?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's still cute as ever! I hope you're starting to get a little more sleep!! See you soon:)

~Kel, Matt, & Teagan