Tuesday, October 2, 2007

God listens... and our doctor rocks.




First, let me start by saying THANK YOU to all of you who read yesterday's post and have called / emailed, etc. So sorry to make you worry and think that I was close to jumping off a bridge... well, actually, I think I was, but in any event, sorry to make you worry.

We spoke w/our dr yesterday who told us that Layla shouldn't be eating more than 6oz in a 4hr time period (yes, she was eating more than that and I thought it was insane too, but then thought that you couldn't over feed a baby...and was wrong). In short, we've rationed her over the past 24 hours and have seen some much needed improvement. Got a fairly good night's sleep in, Layla has napped well today (see pics of her napping, in purple) and the house is being cleaned. Thank the good lord, I may survive after all.

I've also posted a pic of Layla in her Packer gear, courtesy of Aunie Megan and Uncle Jeremy. Go Pack Go!!! Also a pic of her and Nani Jennifer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome news! i'm glad your Dr. helped you out. no wonder she had a belly ache - she ate a thanksgiving dinner for every meal! :-)

Tee said...

How about some pics of Layla with her super mom, huh?

Z said...

~Layla "What's not to like? Custard? Good. Jam? Goood. Meat? Goooooood." (Joseph Tribiani)