Monday, October 22, 2007

Thank You's







Layla has lots of thank you's to send out this week!! First, thank you to Kelly, Matt and Teagan for babysitting for me for the very first time I've ever been left without mommy and daddy!! Mommy and daddy were able to get out of the house and now realize that Layla will not explode without them! I had a great time and am glad Teagan could come too!

Also, thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Sherman! They came to stay with me on Saturday night so mom and dad could hit the Best's Badger party in Madison. It was good to see the Best family and even get out of Washington county for a bit!

Finally, thank you to Auntie Theresa and Uncle Brian for the cute outfit (I'm wearing it in one of the pics you see posted here). I love it, and of course, so does dad... since there's a deer on it! Thank you for sending mama her next, "What to Expect" book too! She plans on using it as her baby raising bible. :)

No comments: