Friday, April 11, 2008

Dominos

Well, that's it... this family can officially be known as, "The Dominos". First it was me, then Layla bean, now Jake. We've all officially been hit w/ the flu monster. Jake is down for the count. I'm working at home taking care of Layla as she's not 100% yet and I can't stomach the thought of taking her back to the "germ incubator" at this point.

I have nothing clever to say about this... I don't dare say anything like, "What's next" or "Can't get any worse". I suppose I can say, "This isn't the worse thing that's ever happened..." no wait, scratch that. I'm not saying anything. As soon as I put anything out there, our roof will come crashing in on us or something.

Has anyone seen Mary Poppins trotting around anywhere??? I've been looking for her and can't track her down! Her assistance is needed at 1580 Foxtail.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is 9 days...CAN'T WAIT!!

The Schultz's said...

Jake is now sick??? That stinks!!!!!! But hopefully this will get teh bug through everyone's system and out the door... Does this mean no drill this weekend??

Sending get better ju-ju!

The Schultz's said...

Jake is now sick??? That stinks!!!!!! But hopefully this will get teh bug through everyone's system and out the door... Does this mean no drill this weekend??

Sending get better ju-ju!

Anonymous said...

http://linkinpark.com/projektrevolution


its the concert of the century! We'll be there!

Anonymous said...

It will get better!! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..... You are stonger already:)

Kelly, Matt, Teagan and Sutter said...

Just as an FYI, I finally posted some pictures on our blog. So please stop leaving threatening messages on it!

Tee said...

How's papa Sherman feeling? Did he go to drill?