Thursday, May 1, 2008

Daddy's lil' Girl






A few pics of bean pie and daddy, just haning out. Layla LOVES to crawl all over Jake. Her favorite thing to do at night is crawl on him and tell him about her day, then she usually takes a nap on his lap or his chest. She's more relaxed with daddy than anoyone else. The only person she'll really just sit with and be mellow with is her daddy. Last night, I came home from running errands and they were napping together on the couch. Awww...

The last two pics have a funny little story with them. My fitness fanatic of a husband decided that he wanted to make his own medicine balls to use as part of his insane daily workout routine - which he referrs to as "the underground". After hours of pouring sand into old volleyballs and basketballs (thanks coach), and duct taping, he was the proud new owner of this set of medicine balls. They range in weight from I think 12lbs to about 30 or 40lbs. He must have been wooped after his construction project, as you'll see from his picture ... I guess this is what you call a "post medicine ball project nap".

Is it Friday yet???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to set up a playdate soon!

Tee said...

I LOVE the hillbilly medicine balls! That's the best! Send some my way...I need a few...