Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween a day early to everyone. The fam is headed north tonight to Crivitz, so we won't have access to anything resembling a super high speed internet connection. I thought I'd get these pics posted before we left, in spirit of the holiday tomorrow.

Layla dressed up on Sunday as a puppy - it was our trick or treat day in Hartford. Our neighbors, Paul and Jenny, had their annual Halloween party for all the kids and parents so we took our little pup next door for the festivities. She had a great time and was ready for a good long nap afterwards. Tomorrow, we'll be taking Layla to Grandma Sherman's school for a Halloween party, so she'll be able to suit up in her pup gear all over again! Hope she's more excited than she lets on in the pic below. ;)

This face says it all... "Seriously mom? I'm sweating my butt off in this thing. I think I've been wearing it long enough, don't you? Take the flippin thing off already."And here's one of Layla's cousin, Poopsie (Meg and Poopsie came for a visit this past weekend and the four of us had a girl's weekend since our boys were all hanging out in trees). She seems to be saying pretty much the same thing to her mama, Megan. Meg dresses Poopsie up in the most fabulous outfits all the time, so you'd think she'd be used to it. But this night, Poopsie was just pissed about it.


"Hey! What the?! Did I just hear someone say MILK?!!"

"Oh yeaahhh! I have my pink boots on today! These are snazzy, don't you think?"



" Alright, I admit it. I'm too cute for words. I know you can't resist me in this puppy costume. Even Hudson loves it!"




No comments: