Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Haps

First, let me start by saying the new pic of Layla is one of the pics we had taken recently for Layla's 1st Bday / family pics for 2008. I just love it. But, I cannot figure out how to make it appear smaller on the blog. I'm not sure it's necessary to have it so giant, but I'll deal w/that later. Also, I'd like to give a shout out to Jaimie, who also does photography but was not our photographer for this shoot. We set up our pics w/Amy before I knew that Jaimie was back at it with her photography. Jaimie, we'd still love to do a shoot w/you again soon!! I'll post more of the pics for everyone to see when I figure out why blogspot hates me today and will not let me upload these pics. Grrrr...

This weekend was spent at Grandma and Gradpa Sherman's in Crivitz. Mama forgot the camera, so she doesn't have pictures to post. :( We had a great time relaxing and being away fromt the "hustle and bustle". Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma for letting us take over your house, and for all the fun stuff you pulled out for Layla! She had so much fun, that when we put her in the truck to leave on Sunday, she cried her eyes out. Grandma Sherman had so many fun toys to share with Layla - Uncle Jeremy's play kitchen set from when he was a little tot (yes, Uncle Jeremy had a play kitchen set, and he may want to deck me for calling it out on the blog), blocks, cookie monster piano, books, you name it. And all of it are toys from when the boys were little. So neat!! Thanks for the great family weekend D and Ice. We love you!!

2 comments:

Tee said...

I love that picture too and who cares if it's big! Glad you had a good weekend, hope to talk to you soon.
Tee

The Schultz's said...

That's a cute pic of Layla :)