Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I work too.

As our little Layla grows, she's becoming quite the little chatter box. A few funny moments with our little girl recapped from the past few days:

During the Packer game on Sunday, Layla stood in front of the t.v. after the Packers missed a catch that should've been easy...
Layla: Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.
Daddy: Layla, say, "Dangit."
Layla: Dangit. Dangit. Dangit. Dangit.

Last night Jake was reading Layla's daycare report from the day to us. One of the comments was, "We had to remind Layla today that we don't hit our friends."
Mommy: Layla, did you hit one of your friends today?
Layla: Yep.
Daddy: Layla, why did you hit your friend.
Layla: Sofia hit me!
Daddy: Hmm. Okay then.

This morning before I took her to daycare...
Mommy: Layla, let's get moving. Mommy's got to go to work and you have to go to school.
Layla: Mommy, I work too.

2 comments:

Tee said...

I love it! I can't wait until Logan is saying things like this. They are so funny and insightful! Way to go Layla, take Sofia out!

Nan said...

i love it! just wait sista. it gets better and better. everytime koen drops something he says SHIT. cracks me up. that's about the only swear i say, so i'm totally guilty.