Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Year Two... Continued

As promised... Here are a ton of pictures from Layla's Birthday. We had a great time with the family who endured a day of everything "Bee Movie" and everything Layla. :) Once again, Layla was spoiled to death with awesome gifts and lots of love. It was a fabulous day and we feel blessed to have had such great weather and great company!!

The pictures are actually backwards, starting with the end of the Birthday party at the top, and the beginning of Layla's gift opening extravaganza (before the party even started) on the bottom... Blogspot just isn't super pic uploader friendly and I don't feel like reorganizing the snaps.

I have lots of video too, but I'll save that for the next post!!!


Uncle Ray and Auntie Lindsey with super smiley Layla Bean.
Snuggling with G'ma D after lots of cake and present opening. She was sleeepy.
Uncle Ray helping Layla pick a sticker.
Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!!! She dug her hand right in, to grab a candle but did NOT like the fact that there was frosting on her fingers as a result.
This is Bean when we were singing Happy Birthday. You would never guess it, but when ALL of the attention is on her, she gets really bashful... so, she was sort of shying away from everyone and closing her eyes.

Lindsey got Layla stickers for her Bday... kidding. She, Ray and Nonnie chipped in to get her a portable DVD player which hasn't arrived yet. :)
Layla on the wiggle racer with her dolphin balloon.
Bean got this sweet wiggle racer from G'ma and G'pa Sherman ... the the thing is so fun... It holds up to 250lbs, so we can fly around on this bad cat too!! She loves it!
Look, I'm doin' it!
Grampa Rog got Layla her very 1st Red Wagon!! She loved it... and the balloon that came with it!
Thanks "Gampa"!

MMMmmmm .... Ice Cream Cake!! Layla actually ate some this year!! She wouldn't get it on her hands, but she ate it!
What's up? Bet ya didn't know I'm 2 now!? Suckas!
Family chatting pre-present time... This makes me laugh cuz I'm not sure if Ray was yawning or cheering about something.
Geeze, yeah, I know I'm 2 now G'ma, but really? You want me to figure out this maze? Alright!
G'ma D and Layla coloring in the sun.
Pre-Bee Party set-up!
"Black and Yellow! Hello!"
Bean getting ready to open Brian and Theresa's gift before the party... a cabbage patch doll with her very own car seat. I have video of this that I'll post later.
Dad n' Bean, chillin pre-party.
Baby "Ana" (Layla named her that). From Mommy and Daddy. She really goes potty!
Layla in her new shirt from Rachel, Kevin and Finley! I think it's one of her (an my) favorites now!
She wanted to pose by her car in her new outfit from the Ping's.
Rachel also sent a Bee from Bee Movie for Bean. This is her, cuddling Barry Bee while watching Bee Movie! Hey Guys! Did you know I'm 2 now? Yeah, I am! I'm 2!
Her friends made this hat for her at school last week! Awe!

2 comments:

Kelly, Matt, Teagan and Sutter said...

Oh so cute! Happy Birthday Layla!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the birthday pictures! She is so cute with her blond hair and pink glasses!
Beth