Monday, September 21, 2009

Photo Shoot

My sis took these pics back on Bean's bday, after her party. We were all just goofing around and taking fun pictures. It was then that we discovered what a total ham bone Layla is for the camera! You'll notice that she was pretty much digging being the center of attention for these pics. They turned out great... I think I'll have the one below framed (sorry it's not facing the right way). Yeah, I'm cute. I know.
This one just makes me laugh really hard. Linds told her to smile really big and that's just what she did - as well as lean into the camera lens super close and look a little scary!

Autie Linds, Layla and Mummy.


Nonnie, Layla and Mummy. Layla looks like she's about to play the remote like it's a clarinet!



Cheeeeeeeese!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a comment, you know what it is, so I don't even have to type it.

g