Friday, January 22, 2010

Chrismas 2009

Oh yes, I'm well aware that this post is almost an entire month past due. Tough noogies. ;)

Christmas 2009 was a great one, especially since Layla is now 2 and was REALLY excited about Santa coming. Christmas morning was a blast and I swear, we were opening presents for hours. Layla Bean certainly takes her time opening presents, and after each one was opened she wanted to go into full play mode instead of continuing to open the rest of the presents that were under the tree (which was fine with us as it was so cute).

Daddy's favorite thing to see... his little girl preparing to be an athlete!


Here's naked Bean (are you noticing a trend here, blog fans?) with her new "Pink Baccuum"!

I took a picture of her right as she was throwing her baseball from her t-ball set at my face. Good arm, lefty.



Here's an awesome video of her opening her favorite gift from Santa - her new baby doll (yeah, cuz she needs more baby dolls, I know).

No comments: