Saturday, January 30, 2010

Posing for pics n' a hair cut

Well, I finally did it. I cut that patch of hair that was longer then the rest of Bean's hair (it was kind of like a reverse mullet, but not as trendy as Kate Goslin's, if ya catch my drift). I really want her to have long flowing locks, but the shit is just not growing! So, my hope is that a hair cut will help it to start growing out evenly. Now, she's got a bob (of sorts) and I think she wears it well.

Layla's new cut (courtesy of mom, so nothing fancy people).


Posing with her new hair cut. Love this picture!!

After Layla's hair cut, I chased her around with the camera and just had her be her. I think I took a total of about 902 pictures in the span of 12 minutes, and pulled three that were postable (meaning, they didn't look like hot streaks of fire blasting through our living room). The pic above is a simple profile pic (no shit, Sherlock?). I am not quite sure what it is that she was focusing on, but this makes me laugh because it's the same fact both Jake and I make when we're concentrating.

Baby blues.
Peek!

I know - I am one creative and talented photographer, right?? ;) Maybe one day I'll have the cash to buy us a fancy camera. In fact, it's on my wish list. You know, somethin' sweet, like the one Dooce uses (I'm sure if she read this post she'd think, "Ha. The one I have. Listen, you corporate slave - now remember, Dooce used to be a corporate slave, so I can say that - I've got 34 different cameras worth more than your house.") -- Actually, that's not true. Dooce is too cool to say something like that. But still, it's probably true!

No comments: