Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa!!!



Happy Birday to Papa!!! Layla bean and papa getting ready for school today ... Bean wanted a birthday picture with daddy, and reminded me to take it in front of our new clock so Auntie Tee could take a look and so Teagan and her mama and papa could let us know if it passes their interior design test! Matt -- please note the paint swatches that are propped up on the clock. Can you pick yours? :)

Be sure to send Jake some Happy Bday wishes today!

:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jake!! I can't wait to come and play on your college dorm video game chair again. Maybe this time I won't fall off and bonk my head.

Love,
Teags

Anonymous said...

With that grainy ass camera I can't see shit! There is a clock behind Jake? Hmmmm.... I will have to look again and really try to find this clock and color chips you speak of!

-Matt Daddy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Son!!!!! The picture shows a prediction of the future, Dad has his hands full!!
With any kind of luck she won't be quite the
handfull you were.
Love ya'
ice/hd

The Sherman's said...

Matt Daddy - did you know you can click on the picture and it will become a larger image, thus allowing you to view the color chips?? Dummy! ;) Oh, and if you don't like our camera, go ahead and buy us a better one. I won't object.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brick! :-)

Anonymous said...

So you are telling me thats how websites work? You click on things? Wow, this will open a lot of doors for me!

The Sherman's said...

Do I sense some sarcasm with that last post, Mr. Anonymous? Identify yourself... chicken. ;)