Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy, Healthy Friday!!


Yesssss.... we made it thru the week without any calls from daycare saying Layla was hit with another "daycare devil" sickness (knock on wood... as it's still only the a.m. on Friday)!!! Layla has made a great recovery and seems to be so very happy that she doesn't have a nose full of snot or lungs full of goo anymore. She's not back to sleeping thru the night again, but, I think that's because she's hit another growth spurt. She's up just once a night to POUND 6-8oz of formula, and then back to sleep within minutes. So, it could be worse, that's for sure.

Just a quick pic of Layla all bundled up for a trip to daycare in the cold WI weather. I wonder when we'll hit the day that she actually SMILES when I bring out the camera. I swear, this kid is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen, but by simply looking at her photos, you'd think she was mad at the world. She smiles so big all the time, and as soon as I whip out the camera to snap a shot, that smile is wiped off her face and she gives me a look like, "Seriuosly? Just put the damn thing away already."

Have a Happy, Healthy Friday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad life at the Sherman house is back to normal! Well at least normal for you guys!!