Monday, February 4, 2008

I found my toes!!!






Well, Bean recently (actually a few weeks ago, but I've finally managed to capture it on camera) found her toes. She is amazed by them! Loves to grab them, wiggle them, try to put them in her mouth, etc. She's a bit too fat to get them to reach her mouth... but I suppose worse things have happened.

We sailed through a good weekend w/Bean, and knock on wood, she's back to sleeping through the night again. Whew. We'll see how long this stint lasts.

"Nonnie" came to visit this weekend. Layla snuggled up for a picture w/her in her nursery. You'll see, I've yet to figure out a way to get Layla to SMILE on camera for the love of God. You'd think someone tells her that she won't get to eat for the rest of her life every time the camera is brought out.

:)

No comments: