Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bath Time and Attitude






Layla has a blast in the bathtub. It's the first part of our bedtime routine and helps us break up the night. By the time she's ready for her bath, she's caked in sunscreen, food, dried milk, boogs, you name it. And, she's usually pretty tired and grouchy. As soon as we plop her pudgy butt into the water, she's as happy as a little mermaid. Her latest thing is holding her bath toys up to her mouth and talking into them. I think she likes the echo. I know she does not like the warm water that consistenly pours into her mouth everytime she does this. I keep telling her to dump the water before talking into her "megaphones", but she tells me to mind my own busienss.


My favorite pic here is the one of her w/her "Little Miss Attitude" face. I kept saying, "Okay, Layla. All done. Let's put our toys away and get dressed." This is the look she gave me. The next item on my list of things to buy for Layla is the "Little Miss Attitude" t-shirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhm, hi. Where did you get your frog spout cover? Teagan would like to have one, maybe we'll just steal yours when we come over to visit:)

The Sherman's said...

Hartford's finest department store: Walmart. Jake had to cut a hold in the frog's head so there's a spot of the thingie you pull up to turn the shower on. Seems like it'd come that way, but it didn't. Layla loves it and always gives it a kiss. :)

Tee said...

My sides hurt from laughing...I've seen you give that same face to Jake so many times I can't keep track! That's too funny! I love it and MISS you guys!!! Teach Layla to spell our names at bath time or something for Pete sake...she's never going to know who we are.... :(