Friday, August 22, 2008

Okay, it's a Frickin' Lazy Susan!

I guess I'll be correcting myself for a while whenever I have to refer to the "Lazy Susan". As you can see, the votes are unanimous for "Lazy Susan". I know, there are two votes for "turn style", but that's because the two votes came from my sister and I. Which means, my parents are the ones who were somehow convinced that the thing was called a turn style.

I have been notified that a turn style is the thing that you walk through to get into fairs and concerts. Funny, because I thought that was referred to as a "rotator thing" and I think my sister's exact words were, "It's a turny thing".

2 comments:

Tee said...

Dude call it what you want! Life is short!

We could now get into a discussion on the many names for the remote control.

Clicker
Remote
'Mote
Controller
Pointy thing

Anonymous said...

Thank you for admitting you were wrong.