Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Move, Biatch, Get out tha WAY!!!

To quote one of my favorite "Luda" songs, "Move, Biatch, Get out the WAY" was my motto driving into work today. I have a question... does the "left lane is for fast drivers" rule still apply??? I thought it did, so stick to the left lane religiously on my commute. Anyone who has driven with me knows, I have somewhat of a "lead foot". When I used to drive the Honda (moment of silence in its honor please), I would FLY and weave in and out of traffic like Mario Andretti. The Envoy has proven to be a little more difficult to do that with, but, if you can imagine, I make it happen.

Today, on the way to work (not with Layla in the car... I abide by all traffic rules with our little Angel in the car, trust me), I managed to come into contact with (not literally, don't flip out) about 38 different drivers who were sure that the left lane is now for lame slow ass Sunday drives in the sun. NEWSFLASH - the left lane is for those of us who are constantly on the go, who have a slight to moderate case of A.D.H.D. and who straight up just enjoy driving fast while blaring some sweet Christmas tunes, or, straight up ghetto beats.

There. I feel better. Tell your friends... if they see a blue(ish) Envoy hauling up on their ass, they'd be wise, to MOVE, BIATCH and GET OUT THA WAY!!

Sorry family...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll sign you up for the road rage class I'm sending Matt to:)

The Sherman's said...

Oh, you know if we were in a class like that we'd end up throwin' down w/ someone! "Don't MAKE me pop off on yo ass!"

Anonymous said...

You gotta play the LP while driving...

Katie Stensberg said...

you + road = something not good
something not good + road = you

Its simple mathematics.