Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Jake!!!

Happy Birthday to you babe! Today, you are the big 3-3! Soon, you'll be able to say you're in your "mid 30's"! That's kind of scary. But, considering I'm really only 9 months younger than you, I should just shut up while I'm ahead, right?

I hope your Birthday is fantastic, and I'm looking forward to our Birthday date tonight. Once again, thank you for being who you are - a fantastic hubby, wonderful daddy and my personal muse. We love you!!!


Layla and daddy - September 2007, watching football. Layla was only a few days old here.

Layla and daddy riding her wiggle racer on the deck! What a fun daddy!!

One of our favorite pics - I think Layla was about 9 months old here. This was at the 4th of July parade.

Daddy, at his first parade. :)

Daddy's little girl.




2 comments:

Tee said...

Happy Birthday Jake!! Wish I could buy you a drink tonight to celebrate! I'll catchya in April at the dells though! Have a great day!

Kelly, Matt, Teagan and Sutter said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!