Thursday, February 25, 2010

You're my best friend

The other night, while I was snuggling with Layla, she turned to me and said, "Mom, you're my best friend." I was sooooo unbelievably happy to hear her say that. My eyes welled up with tears and I asked her who told her to say that. She just smiled and said, "Layla." What an amazing and awesome thing to hear from your child. Now, if only I could get it on video so that when she's older and telling me how much she hates me I could show it to her.

Stay tuned for pictures and a post from Layla's very first field trip! I will be accompanying her and her class (and teachers of course. Hell no would I take that responsibility on on my own) on the big kid bus tomorrow as we head for Family Fun Land.

1 comment:

The Schultz's said...

That's awesome!!! You are the world to Layla and how cool that she can express it to you. Love it!