Thursday, February 18, 2010

People are gonna LOVE this!

I'm sort of doing this post out of sequence, but couldn't wait to share this video with everyone. This past weekend, we went to Disney on Ice with Grandpa Ice and Grandma D (in celebration of their 35th wedding anniversary). Layla LOVED it. She has been talking about princesses (the theme of the show) ever since, and has been obsessed with wearing princess dresses every night after school. Last night, she made me dress her up in her Christmas dress. And boy, was she pumped. Check this out... I about peed my pants laughing. (Sorry about the dim lighting - the living room light was off.)

Stay tuned for the Disney on Ice pictures and a post about the Olympics shirt Layla made at daycare this week!

Happy Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

Tee said...

Oh my God I have tears rolling down my checks I'm laughing so HARD!!! That is priceless! Speaking for 'People' we do LOOOVE it! Oh Layla how I miss you so much and can't wait until April!!!

Nan said...

omg i laughed so hard! people r gonna looooove this! ha ha yes, we do! she was right!