Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to Nonnie!



Yesterday was my mom's Birthday. A milestone birthday for her, that I'll leave unmentioned, as I'm not sure whether she wants those numbers advertised or not (even though I think age is nothing but a number and that your true "age" is really what you make it). :)

Mom took the afternoon off of work yesterday to meet up with my cousins Colleen and Quinn, and Quinn's little one, Emma (who you can see in the picture, helping Nonnie blow out her candles). Mom's sis Joann was there too, as well as my Uncle Joel, who owns the Midtown Pub where they had lunch. Thanks fam, for taking care of my mum on her Big Bday!

Happy Bday, again Mom!

1 comment:

Nan said...

well april... if you could look into a mirror and look into the future - you'd see your mom. holy cats you look just like her! (and it's a good thing!) happy birthday nonnie!