Tuesday, March 11, 2008

6 Months... Playing with Grandpa and Grandma






Okay! Here you go! :)
Here are some recent pics of our big girl... okay, so these were taken six days before she turned six months old... sue me. ;)
More pictures from Auntie Meg's house... You can see that Layla had a blast with Grandpa and Grandma Sherman.
I included a picture of Layla's "devil face" for Auntie Meg... it's her favorite Layla expression. I believe at that point in the day, Layla had had enough of mama trying to feed her and wanted OUT of the high chair.
The picture of her in her excersaucer cracks me up because she was smiling at herself in the mirror. Wonder where she gets that???
Happy Tuesday!!! Sorry for the lag in pictures... I promise to do better.

4 comments:

Tee said...

Yeah! I miss her so much! And I think I've seen that devil face on her mom once or twice...usually directed at Jake...or the popcorn lady...

Anonymous said...

she's so cute! we need to have another playdate soon:)

Anonymous said...

koen says thank you!

The Sherman's said...

Koen -- are you "anonymous"??? :)