Monday, March 3, 2008

She SMILES!!!!






This weekend we went to Auntie Megan's house for a belated bday celebration... Jake's 31st bday and Jeremy's 26th. Megan hosted and we all had a great time. You can see by all of Layla bean's pictures that she had the time of her life, and decided that day to make a liar out of me. I'm constantly saying how she doesn't smile for the camera. What does she do as soon as Megan whips her camera out?? Yep. You got it. Smiles from ear to ear and never stops. She LOOOVVES Megan. She had a blast with Grandpa and Grandma too (I'll post more pics tomorrow but for now have to let it be because I just had a fight with our computer and box.net. And, Jake's ready to kill me because I've been demanding that he show me how to upload pictures from that site as fast as possible and refused to let him show me himself. Hehehe. Oh, and cuz I'm still sweating from spin class and all I want to do is go upstairs and change).

Thanks to Megan & Jeremy for hosting a great bday party, and to Ice and Heavy D for making the trip and spending time w/all of us. It was great seeing you all and I'm glad we got to share Layla on one of her good days (well, okay, most of them are good days... she only gets super crabby every once in a great while now... knock on wood)!

More pics from the weekend to come!! :)

No comments: