Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sleep Walking

Hmmm... apparently, going to bed early doesn't do anything for you when you're 36 weeks pregnant. I woke up this a.m. to the alarm thinking there was something wrong w/ it and that I had surely woken up in the middle of the night. No such luck. In fact, I pushed snooze until 7:00. Nice. Today will be more than a challenge w/ what I have on my plate at work. On a normal, non-pregnant day, it'd be a cake walk. Not today. Everything from creating a to-do list to getting on a conference call takes all the energy and will in the world. So if anyone out there has any extra energy, please send it my way.

Jake, his brother and Pete are at the grid iron today hanging tree stands. Should make for some interesting stories. They took Hudson along to see if they could turn him into a man again... as my belly grows, he turns into a 3 month old puppy again - and a girl for that matter. He's nervous all the time, afraid of anything that moves or makes noise and becomes a lap dog (eh hemmm... he weighs almost 70lbs) every chance he gets.

Basement is almost finished. Jake will be painting this weekend which is HUGE. While he's doing that, I'll probably run out for a few more final touches on the nursery, then maybe come home and take a nap in the rocking chair that's in there. ;)

Tonight, Jake and I have a photo shoot w/ my dear friend Jaimie. She's a freelance photographer (http://www.jmsmoments.com/) and has offered to take pics of my buddah and Jake and I. Should be fun and the pictures will be awesome to have!!!

Signing off... duty calls. More pictures tomorrow. :)

P.S. Happy Birthday Nicole!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pics from your friend - awesome! I just ordered mine from my 26-week photo shoot. I wish i could've waited longer, until the gut was bigger, but oh well. Can't wait to get them framed and on the wall. Be sure to get your puppy in 'em too. Oh heck, I'm sure his nose will just magically appear on some of them anyway - just like the one in your post the other day. :-)