Thursday, August 30, 2007

Still no baby... sorry

Nope, still no baby. Today is almost my last day of work. Tomorrow's my last day in the office, but no one really comes into our office in the summer on Fridays... people are on vacation, traveling, etc., so I brought some "farewell" bagels in today. They're almost gone already. Pigs. ;)

It's strange how time has STOPPED. I've gotten everything off my plate at work, so I literally sit here staring out the window waiting for something to happen. Same goes for at home at night. I cleaned the house this weekend, but of course, it needs to be cleaned again (great, it's gonna look awesome come baby time), so maybe that could occupy some of my time? Although, when I get home at night I'm more of a vegetable than I was during the day and even more immobile than ever.

Is there some sort of "talk" that I should be giving this baby to let him/her know that he/she can come out and meet us?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk to him/her, start pumping, have sex, take a bumpy ride, you know the drill. :-)

Anonymous said...

Semen on the cervix will induce labor. Make sure the dog is watching.