Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-or-treat!!!

Whooo hooo!! I'm a sassy bumble bee queen!!! She was so pumped to be rockin' this outfit!!!

Dingin doorbells with Meggie and Trey Dawg.

Let's go daddy!!!

Let's see how much of this candy we can get away with eating in one sitting Trey.


I got two pumpkin candy holders here, just in case (and dudes, she used them both).
Yesterday was a biiiig day. Mommy got to make the big walk around the block with Layla and daddy and some of our friends so that Layla could trick-or-treat. We brought the wagon, for me. But, I didn't need to use it! Aren't you proud? I had to make a few stops here and there to get my balance and take a few deep breaths, but I made it home thank goodness. I was super tired afterwards and decided that I should give it some time before making another trip around the block anytime soon. Honestly, it felt like I went to Disneyland for the entire day after that walk!
Today is going to be a great day of R&R, thank goodness. Layla is back at daycare and Jake is here to help, as always. Things have been a bit nuts with visitors and our door hasn't stopped spinning since I got home, so I think I'll be taking advantage of some serious quiet time today to get some zzz's in.
:)




3 comments:

Lisa Kuderer said...

Cute, cute pics! Glad to hear you are doing well. REST! :)

Tee said...

NO NO NO NO!! Stop it!! Layla looks WAY too grown up in these pictures!!! Tell her to stop growing up so fast! I miss her sooo much! :-(

Mitchell Steffen said...

Glad the surgery went well and you have a full recovery!

Mitch and Jamie Steffen