Monday, July 23, 2007

Almost August???

How can it almost be August?? Just the other day, someone said to me, "Can you believe July is almost over," and I almost corrected her and said, "You mean JUNE. JUNE is almost over." But sure enough, she was right. It's July, almost August. Where the heck does the time go??

Jake and Kau got the nursery painted on Thursday, along w/ the stairwell and wall to the basement. They did a great job and put their blood sweat and tears into it. Next, the carpet, and then it's on to just dumping everything into the nursery. Can't wait.

Hudson is in full on "pay attention to me" mode. This morning, he was sassing me, stepping on Jake while he was sleeping, bringing all Jake's clothes to me, jumping up on his hind legs so I could "see him better" - as if his loud hound dog barks aren't obvious enough. He's hilarious. Some friends and their baby are headed over tonight, so it'll be interesting to see how Hudson does, although I'm sure he'll be fine as he always is w/ babies.

Not much to report. Just nesting like crazy (Jake and I both) trying to cram it all in before the big day. Another girl at work just had her baby on Friday. She was two and a half weeks early. That just makes it all the more real that our tater tot will be here soon!

Sorry, I lied on the pics. Now one of our cameras is broken, and the other one is dead and we can't find the charger. I'm not making that up. I'll see what we can conjure up... maybe I'll have Jake draw a picture of me and scan it in. Or, you can do it yourself: draw a GIANT circle on your paper, add a head, some stubby legs and arms, and write, "April, 33+ weeks pregnant" on it.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't want to draw a pic of you. i want to SEE you.

The Sherman's said...

hehehe. well i want to see you too. the 100 building just isn't the same w/out you and your preggers belly!